Family Music Night by Music for Minors II, Thursday, 4/6/2017, 7:00-8:00pm
Fundraising Day at Bronco Billy's Pizza Palace, Monday 3/20/2017, 11am-10pm
Where: Bronco Billy's Pizza Palace, 41200 Blacow Rd Ste B, Fremont, CA 94538
When: Monday, 3/20/2017, 11am to 10pm ( the whole day )
How: Must present the flyer or mention “Harvey Green” to participate.
Applicable to dine-in, take-out, phone orders. Bronco Billy's Pizza will contribute 20% of the proceeds to our organization.
- Updates: This fundraising event has added $200 to PTA general fund. Thanks for your support.
Cowboy Assembly, Monday 3/20/2017, 10:30-11:30am
P.E. Equipment Upgrade 2016
Harvey Green PTA is proud to sponsor the P.E. Equipment Upgrade at our school. Please read the message from our P.E. Teacher Mr. Fontes:
I would like to say THANK YOU!!!!!! to our PTA who purchased the following list of equipment for Harvey Green Elementary: 2 ball racks, 15 size 5 basketballs, 15 size 6 basketballs, 18 size 4 basketballs, 2 instructional hand placement basketballs, 36 rainbow cones 5" high, 36 rainbow cones 2.5" high, 6 rainbow colored mesh duffle bags, Totaling - $1,741.32.
PTA Reflections Art Program 2016
Harvey Green Spirit Wear 2016
- Check out the new version of T-shirts & Sweatshirts at http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us/Page/27149
- Order forms available at the school office. Old versions are all on clearance with limited quantities.
PTA Executive Board of 2016-2017
- We have completed board election and updated the PTA Executive Board List for the school year of 2016-2017.
- Please stay tuned for updates about Membership Drive, Maze Day, new version of Spirit Wear, volunteer & coordinator sign up, etc.
Movie: Charlotte's Web (2006), Winner of the best family file of the year by Critics' Choice Awards
Do you know that you could help Harvey Green earn cash rewards simply by daily shopping? Your small contributions will eventually add up to a big achievement. Please download the Harvey Green Easy Cash Rewards Flyer and forward to your families, friends and neighbors who care about our school. Don't forget to check out and bookmark the links to Amazon shopping rewards, Escrip, SHARES, etc.
Movie: The Good Dinosaur
hosted by Fremont Debate Academy
For more details, please visit this page.
“Let Your Imagination Fly”. Deadline to submit artwork is Wednesday, October 14, 2015 or earlier.
- The very first package of hard-cover books have been mailed back from the publisher, written and illustrated by our own talented Harvey Green young authors. Check out this page to take a glance of the sample books. If you haven't got a chance to pick them up yet, please stop by our PTA table on the Back-to-School BBQ.
- Click here for pictures & details of the upgraded Audio/Video system in the Multi-use Room proudly sponsored by PTA.
- Theme for the week: “Health and Relaxation”
- Get the Kids involved in celebrating Staff Appreciation Week
Irvington High school debate club members are holding a debate club at our school to help prepare Harvey Green students to become better debaters. This club is open to students from grades 4 to 6. Harvey Green debate club sessions will be held on Fridays from 6:30pm to 7:30pm at the school. There will be 8 classes for this session. The start date for the session will be the Friday, April 24th, in the multi-purpose room. Rishabh Meswani, a 10th grader from Irvington High will lead this club.
- When: Friday, March 27th, 7-8pm
- Where: Harvey Green Multiuse Room
- Topic: Book Making
- Award-winning local author Jennifer Hartvickson will speak about writing, illustrating, and publishing the award-winning Mister Lemur books. Students will learn that writing is “just the beginning” and see how, through teamwork, words that start on paper can blossom into music, animations and even summer writing camps!
Do you like to make up a funny story or draw your own comics? Would you be proud to see your original creative work bound and printed into a beautiful hardcover book? Come join the Hornets Bookwave Publishing Program sponsored by PTA!
Updated 3/1/15: We've reached and exceeded our goal of raising $2000 from Harvey Green families. The cart and laptops are ready for the upcoming tests. Thanks to everyone who has sent in a donation. Please go to this page for more details and pictures.
Fremont Unified Schools will be closed on Thursday, December 11, 2014 due to severe weather. We will reopen on Friday, December 12 at 8:30 for a regularly scheduled school day.
- Monday: Sports Day: Be a good sport and "team" up with others to say NO. Wear your favorite sports shirt, jacket or jersey.
- Tuesday: Backwards Day: This shows that you know how to "back" away from drugs. Wear your clothes backwards.
- Wednesday: Hat Day: Use your "mind" to make the right choices, and say no to alcohol. Wear baseball hats, silly hats, any kinds of hats.
- Thursday: Sun Glasses Day: You don't need drugs or alcohol to be "cool". Wear your favorite shades/sunglasses.
- Friday: Spirit Day: Don't be the one to "sting" others, stay violent free. Wear your Harvey Green clothing.
Fall Festival 2014: 6pm~8pm on Saturday, Oct 25th, 2014