Irvington counselors help to prepare today's students to become tomorrow's adults
Welcome IHS Students and Parents - See counselor contact information table below for questions/concerns - see Announcements for up to date info.
- See your counselors during lunch or after school. If there is an urgent concern regarding your emotional well-being, you do not need an appointment.
- Counselors are unable to accommodate walk-in appointments for parents.
- Parent Information Session dates.
- Encourage your student to see their counselor during lunch or after school if possible. This helps students practice personal responsibility (one of our school-wide outcomes) and is a great way for students and counselors to get to know each other.
- Please allow two school days for a response to emails.
- Counselors do not access email during school breaks.
- Please review links in this section for answers to many questions.