Warm Springs empowers all students to be socially responsible global citizens while maximizing their unique potential in a safe and positive learning environment.
1. All students are provided with and acquire the knowledge needed to meet state standards and the opportunity to thrive. Students are guided through a well-planned comprehensive core curriculum.
2. All students are routinely assessed formally and informally to check for understanding and proficiency on state standards. Students are expected to model, synthesize, and apply information into concrete or project-based learning.
3. All students in need of academic support are provided modifications as well as intervention services such as pull-out programs, on-line resources, and after school programs.
4. All students demonstrating mastery in core curriculum areas are provided with greater depth and complexity.
5. We are implementing strategies that foster a safe environment in which staff and students respect the uniqueness of individuals and their differences